With Halloween right around the corner, we wanted to show you how to spend it with Bad Kitty.
You can make a Bad Kitty Pumpkin!
1. Cut out 2 yellow circles for Bad Kitty’s eyes
2. Cut out 2 pink triangles for Bad Kitty’s ears.
3. Cut out a red T shape for Bad Kitty’s nose .
4. Cut out shapes for Bad Kitty’s white chest fur and mouth.
5. Cut out the shape of Bad Kitty’s head, neck and shoulders (you can use the Bad Kitty Mask template as a guide)
6. On your brown construction paper, cut out two rounded shapes for Bad Kitty’s mouth.
7. Glue all your foam pieces to the pumpkin!
Even if you don’t have fur, it’s very easy to be Bad Kitty for Halloween. All you need are black sweat pants, a black sweatshirt, white gloves and shoes for your paws, and a Bad Kitty Mask!
You can download a template to make the mask here.
If you do decide to be Bad Kitty for Halloween, or to make a Bad Kitty pumpkin, we want to see the pictures! Tweet us at @MacKidsBooks or tag us on Instagram!