Every month on the Bad Kitty blog we’ll be featuring a new project or craft to get your creative juices flowing. So if you’re bored on a rainy day, planning a birthday party, or looking for an artistic way to pass a lazy Saturday afternoon, look no further! Just get crafty with Bad Kitty!
For this craft you will need:
- Black and pink construction paper
- Two black pipe cleaners
- Black Eyebrow Pencil for Nose and Whiskers (optional)
- Fold your black construction paper in half. Along the fold, draw a set of triangles. Cut them out.
- Fold your pink construction paper in half. Along the fold, draw a smaller set of triangles. Cut them out.
- Twist together the ends of the 2 pipe cleaners, then form a loop round your face and twist the opposite ends together under your chin.
- Fold the black ears around the pipe cleaner, positioning them to sit on top of your head.
- Glue the pieces together. Do the same for the pink paper to make the inside of the ears.
- If you want, draw on a kitty nose and whiskers with an eyebrow pencil.
- Enjoy being a Bad Kitty!