Every month on the Bad Kitty blog we’ll be featuring a new project or craft to get your creative juices flowing. So if you’re bored on a rainy day, planning a birthday party, or looking for an artistic way to pass a lazy Saturday afternoon, look no further! Just get crafty with Bad Kitty!
1. Fold your black construction paper in half. Along the fold, draw a set of triangles. Cut them out.
2. Fold your pink construction paper in half. Along the fold, draw a smaller set of triangles. Cut them out.
3. Twist together the ends of the 2 pipe cleaners, then form a loop round your face and twist the opposite ends together under your chin.
4. Fold the black ears around the pipe cleaner, positioning them to sit on top of your head.
5. Glue the pieces together. Do the same for the pink paper to make the inside of the ears.
6. If you want, draw on a kitty nose and whiskers with an eyebrow pencil.
7. Enjoy being a Bad Kitty!